Does this sound like you?
1. Are you an expert in your category?
2. You've worked for decades in your field & know how to get results. But you just can’t unlock your “true” value.
3. You love the idea of reaching lots of people at once rather than telling your story to clients one at a time.
4. Would those clients be easier to find & willing to pay you more if they understood how much you know?
5. Do you believe that blogs & podcasts don’t hold the magic of an outstanding book?
6. Do you have questions about where to begin writing a book, what material to put in, or how best to organize it?
7. You like the idea of writing a book, but don't know where you'd find the time to write.
8. Have you encountered unsavory, predatory companies that offered “publishing, distribution, and book marketing services,” but you didn’t have a good feeling about them?
If these issues have held you back in the past, don’t worry. I can help.
As my wife, Suzanne, will tell you, I don’t know much about anything else, but I know everything there is to know about books.
I am, in my category, exactly what you are in your category.
I’ve planned, written, ghostwritten, edited, and published more books than probably any other individual in history. And it has taught me 3 things:
1. Books are magic.
2. A good book with your name on the cover will transform you.
3. Books change everything.
I don’t have a magic wand that can transform you into J.K. Rowling or John Grisham, but I do have a pen that can transform what’s in your head, and in your heart, into a book that will impress everyone who sees, it, touches it, or reads it. I can promise you that.
Let me help you set reasonable goals for what your book will accomplish.
Let me help you dodge the sharks who prey on the hopes and dreams of first-time authors. Your book is supposed to put money in your pocket, not remove money from your pocket and put it into someone else’s.
Let me help you craft a book that will increase your authority, shorten your sales cycle, separate you from your competition, and win you meaningful speaking events.
Anyone can sell copies at the back of the room, but I’ve helped clients get Simon & Schuster distribution and seen their books fly out of airport bookstores.
Airport bookstores are where the big kids play.
Let me show you how to unlock the monetary value of everything you’ve ever learned and thought and done and turn it into “knowledge products” that will fill your mailbox with money.
I’ve been writing and publishing books for 35 years. I’ve been published by pretty much all of the top New York houses, from Simon & Schuster to Random House to Penguin and St. Martin’s Press, and I’ve written for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CBS News, the Los Angeles Times, ESPN, Politico, HuffPost, Forbes... you name it.
I’ve also served on the board of the Author’s Guild, which gave me an extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime perspective on how the publishing world really works.
I’ve worked with stadiums full of literary agents, so I understand who does and doesn’t get offered deals by the big New York publishing houses. Let me explain the how and the why of it to you.
My work has been optioned and/or made into big-screen entertainment by ABC, Paramount, Disney, HBO, and Steven Soderbergh. I know how to tell a good story.
Do you have a good story in you that’s been trying to get out?
I’ve taught writing seminars and programs at UCLA, New York University, around the country and around the world and coached hundreds of successful writers one-on-one, so I understand the hearts of people like you; people who want to get a book done.
I’ve taken everything, and I mean everything I know, and put it into an online course that covers absolutely everything you need to know if you want to get a book done the right way.
It’s not a short course. It’s six-and-a-half hours of me sitting there talking.
You might get sick of me.
No, you’ll definitely get sick of me because I’m a writer, not an actor or a supermodel. And I'm not trending on Instagram or Twitter. I don't care about that stuff.
But I promise you’ll be excited about what you learn.
In fact, I'm so certain you'll love this course that I'm GIVING you access to the first 3 modules. For FREE.
No credit card required. No opt-in.
And, if you're not completely satisfied with the course, I'll give you your money back.
But if you actually wind up writing your book, you'll agree it's the smartest investment you've ever made.
I’m ready. Are you?
Successful Author Course Curriculum
Preview all 3 Classes in the 1st Module for FREE!
- New York Publishers – Who Gets Deals These Days? (14:05)
- Getting A Book Proposal, An Agent, And A Publishing Deal (11:48)
- The Economics Of New York Book Publishing (16:29)
- Why Would Anyone Go To New York? (11:15)
- The Benefits Of Independent Publishing (9:57)
- Leverage The Power Of Amazon With Kindle Direct (8:28)
- Call It A Manual And Make More Money & Getting Blurbs Quickly And Easily (9:47)
- Attaining Best Seller Status In One Hour (10:19)
INTERNATIONALLY BESTSELLING AUTHOR
"Michael Levin is a discerning and kind writing coach who has won consistent plaudits from the many persons I've sent his way."
LEGENDARY SPEAKER AND BEST SELLING AUTHOR
“Thank you, Michael Levin, for making my best work even better.”
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL HALL OF FAMER
Dropping The Ball, a six-figure deal with Simon & Schuster, and a national bestseller. - Thank you Michael!
New York Times Best Selling Author Michael Levin
In 30 years as a ghostwriter, Michael Levin has written, co-written, edited, ghosted, or published more than 750 books, of which 20 are legitimate national best sellers, two are New York Times best sellers, and one is an Amazon Kindle number one best selling business book. He runs MichaelLevinWrites.com, a boutique ghostwriting firm.
In recent years, he has been a regular contributor to Forbes.com, Jerusalem Post, the New York Daily News, Huffington Post, and FoxNews.com, where many of his pieces have attracted more than one million readers.
Michael appeared on the first episode of Season Three of ABC’s Shark Tank, is a regular contributor to Huffington Post, and is most proud of having edited Zig Ziglar’s final book, Born To Win. He has appeared on BBC worldwide TV and radio, has been quoted in Inc. Magazine, and in BloombergBusiness.
He has taught writing at UCLA, New York University, around the country, and around the world.